Friday, July 31, 2009

Terry the Tiger - Week 1 Term 3

Hi Guys,

I had a fantastic weekend with RB. Can you guess what we did? We watched Star Wars Attack of the Clones. I really enjoyed the movie and I tied myself to the top of the tv and hung down and watched the movie.

RB has a really cool friend called Dog and he let me play with him all weekend. I had a really comfortable bed at RB's ... it was a book, an animated book on Transformers, I had a little peek at the title.

I had a marvellous time with RB at his house!

RB
Room 11

6 comments:

  1. Hi Terry
    You are so lucky getting to spend time at some many different places and with so many different people. I've never seen anyone watch TV by handing down from the top but it sounds like loads of fun! I wonder where you will go this weekend - I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Terry, how was Star Wars: Attack of the Clones? Why did you hang your self down the T.V.? Is Dog a real dog, or just a doll? And was the Transformers diary Transformers Animated, or movie, or cybertron? KD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow RB you did a great comment and you must of have a great time with terry. And you terry you must of have a great time with RB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To terry
    Did you like the star wars attack of the clone?Terry did you like the dog?I like your peeking of the tittle.Wow Terry did you have fun in R.B's house?Wow you had lot's in R.B's house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Terry
    Did you get some treart when you watched the movie?
    Did you like the movie?
    You are a luky tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Terry I hope you didn't get up to mischief at RB's house. Did you try to sneak into the pantry to get some lollies to eat while you watched the movie?From KH.

    ReplyDelete