Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Terry the Tiger - School Holidays


Hi it's me Terry. For the Holidays I went to JH's house and we watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. On Tuesday we went to Whitianga and had a cool time. We bought some toys, a magnetic game and an aircraft carrier. Just before JH went back to school he gave me some super soft slippers and a fishing jacket (in case I got too cold).


At JH's house it rocked!!!! because he has loads of toys, in fact his house is full of them, he has more than any other kid would have.


See ya

JH

Room 11

6 comments:

  1. Wow Terry! It looks like you had a great time at JH's house! And was the movie Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom cool? Well, it's even cooler that JH has lots and lots of toys! So, how was it in your little fishing jacket and your little slippers! KD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have had lots of fun Terry. It must have been so cool watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and then going to Whitianga as well all in one holidays!!!
    SF Room 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow JH that sounds like you had a fun holiday.
    I wish I went to whitianga sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You are so lucky! that you went to whitianga and getting to whatch Indiana Jones and the temple of dooms. I hope it was a marvolis time in only ONE HOLIDAY!!!

    Room15 D.L

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Terry did you like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?I think you had fun.Did you had fun in JH's house?
    JK

    ReplyDelete